Graduated in Sports Training with specialization in Football by the Superior School of Sports of Rio Maior (ESDRM) and with UEFA Advanced + Elite Youth licences.
His career began as Assistant Coach at the 1st District Division of AF Coimbra at the service of GD Ereira (2007/08), within the academic internship. Subsequently, he transferred to Assistant Coach and Interim Coach ( 1W 1D 0L) of UD Gândara, in the extinct III National Division (2008/09).
As Head Coach he started from the bottom, helping revive the senior team of SC Ribeirense in the amateur competition of INATEL (2010/12) and then in the 1st District Division of AF Coimbra (2012/14). His most recent experience was in the service of Ançã FC in the AF Coimbra Division of Honor (2016/18), equivalent to a Portuguese Division IV.
At the same time, he worked in soccer training as Coach (S07 / S19, 2010/18), Technical Coordinator (2014/18), Technical Observer (2010/14) and as a Teacher of Physical and Sports Activity in several schools of the Municipality of Figueira da Foz (2008/16).
If you are interested in more details, please contact us.
© Copyright © 2018 Diogo Godinho – All rights reserved. Developed by Carlos Godinho.
1) Organize the team organic;
2) Increase the number of official athletes o número de atletas inscritos;
• Promote young athletes that could be called by the senior squad.
3) Improve overall team performance.
1) Training Kit implementation, creation of the clinical department (with permanent medical assist in games and training), other.;
2) 2015/16 = 71 athletes vs 2016/17 = 126 athletes + 2017/18 = 121 athletes;
• 2016/17 = 1 athlete promoted vs 2017/18 = 5 athletes + 2018/19 = ?.
3) Points pergame comparison on the first fase: 2015/16 vs 2016/17 vs 2017/18:
• 2016/17 = First time on the Club History with teams on all AF Coimbra competitions:
⇒ S19 = 0;96/1,18/1,45;
⇒ U17 = 0,58/0,73/0,42;
⇒ U15 = -/0,92/1,31;
⇒ U13 = 1,18/0,40/1,58;
⇒ S11 = 0,67/1,50/1,15;
⇒ U09 = -/0,10/0,42;
⇒ S07 -/1,20/-.
1) 5th place on final league table;
2) Reach as far as possible on AF Coimbra Cup.
1) 8th place (22nd round);
• 15th round (end of 1st half) = 3rd place with 8W 2D 5L (28-22);
• 22th round (first 7 seven games of the 2nd half) = 8th place with 1W 0D 6L (7-18).
2) 2nd Round AF Coimbra Cup.
1) 4th place on the final table;
2) The team had previously been eliminated from the cup.
1) Coordenate all of the technical structure of the Club (U09/U17);
1) Manage the calendar of all the teams in the club (U15 & U17).
1) Two Level I Coaches Tutor.
1.1) Marking of games-training and alteration of official matches;
1.2) Organization of theme days, meetings and tournaments.
1) Create the first Football 11 Soccer team;
2) Improve athletes' performance (U09 to U17).
• 2015/16 = AF Coimbra - Serie C – 08th place;
• 2014/15 = AF Coimbra - Serie C – 10th place;
• 2013/14 = AF Coimbra - Serie D – 01st place;
⇒ 2013/14 = Ap. Campeão – 04th place;
• 2012/13 = AF Coimbra - Serie C – 09th place;
• 2011/12 = AF Coimbra - Serie C – 07th place;
• 2010/11 = AF Coimbra - Serie B – 14th place.
1) Referencing talented athletes.
1) Reactivate the senior team; p>
& bull; 2012/14 - Participate in the AF Coimbra Championship ; p>
& rArr; 2013/14 - Beat the previous season; p>
& rArr; 2012/13 - Don't finish last. P>
& bull; 2010/12 - Participate in the INATEL Cup; p>
& rArr; 2011/12 - Overcoming the previous season; p>
& rArr; 2010/11 - Don't finish last. P>
2) Improve athletes' performance; p>
& bull; Integrate U19 athletes. P>
1.1) AF Coimbra Championship
• 2013/14 – 1ª Divisão Serie B, AF Coimbra (V Div. Portugal) = 6th place (9 teams) + Taça Encerramento Serie B, AF Coimbra = 2nd lugar (5 teams)
⇒ 14 contract renewals, 1 promoted athlete e 10 new players
• 2012/13 – 1ª Divisão, AF Coimbra (V Div. Portugal) = 14th place (16 teams)
⇒ 14 contract renewals, 1 promoted athlete e 8 new players
1.2) Taça INATEL
• 2011/12 – INATEL – Serie C = 1st place
⇒ 16 contract renewals, 1 promoted athlete e 7 new players
2010/11 – INATEL – Serie C = 3rd place
⇒ 0 contract renewals, 5 promoted athlete e 20 new players
1) Ensure the transition between Coaches.
1.1) 11th fixture – S Benfica Castelo Branco 0-1 UD Gândara;
1.2) 10th fixture – SC Pombal 1-1 UD Gândara.
1) Goalkeeper coach;
2) Assistant Coach / physical coach.
1) Apply the training plan.
Click to open the photos